DSI Innovations LLC is an established east coast industrial controls integrator looking for a Senior Automation Controls Engineer with a proven record of accomplishment to join our team.
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000
- Starting salary is based on experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, upgrade, and troubleshoot new and existing PLC control systems based on company guidelines and/or customer needs.
- Design/upgrade new and existing HMI applications based on company guidelines and/or customer needs.
- Create/follow design specifications.
- Create, update, and interpret electrical schematics.
- Manage time and cost based on project schedule and budget.
- Perform field commissioning based on project requirements.
- Quarterly profit-sharing
- Health coverage
- Vacation Time
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Industrial Controls Automation role or Integrator experience.
- Must be US citizen.
- Must be able to acquire US passport, if asked.
- Must agree to up to 25% travel.
- Strongly Preferred –Siemens: TIA Portal v12, TIA Portal v13, TIA Portal v14, Step 7, S7-1500, S7-1200, S7-300, S7-400, WinCC Flex
- Alley Bradley: ControlLogix\CompactLogix, PlantPAx, PLC 5, MicroLogix, SLC 500, RSLogix, Studio 5000, Studio Designer
- Ignition, FactoryTalk SE/ME
- Omron Controllers: CS, CJ, CN
- Drives: Kinetic Servos, PowerFlex, Parker SSD (Eurotherm), Siemens: G120, S120, V90, MicroMaster
- Vision systems
Relocation assistance is available for the right applicant because we are committed to hiring excellence.
We expect to fill this position quick. Apply Now!
|Job Category||Automation Controls|